Sunday, May 11, 2008

Celebrating the wedding of our great friends



I jsut wanted to do a quick post in honor of our good friends Michael and Brandy Yeargan who got married last night. It was a great wedding here in Austin and we are so happy for them. Michael is one of Ben's oldest friends, his roomate in college, a fellow Marine, the Best Man for our wedding and a GREAT guy. We are so happy he found his perfect match in Brandy. We are excited to be in the same city together, after all these years, and we wish them all the wonderful things in life they deserve. Here's a picture of them and a picture of Ben and I, we were so excited to be out without the kids (for the first time in months and months!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys are adjusting to the new town so well.

Anonymous said...

I,am ,a old friend of Brandy's. I would love to get in touch with her. I cant seem to find a number or email address for her. My name is Jenny Hall (Montez) if you can get in contact with her she will know who I, am. Please if you can have her call or email me. My email is jjenhh@hotmail.com , jenny.hall@tx.dps.state.tx.us or just 576-1294. I would love to hear from her. thank you.