Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm in Love!!!

So, just like the tech nerd that I am, I got up at 5:30 on Friday morning to wait in line for one of these....mankind's best invention...the iphone! I am very excited and most of all I am so happy to have a cell phone after 2 weeks of not having one! I was reading somewhere this weekend that said that the iphone was the most coveted item of the century.
On to other news- I won't be posting this week as I am heading to my mom's house with the kids while Ben travels so that I can get out of this apartment. I am hoping to get a couple of books read and to work on my tan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at your mom's house! How is your house coming along? Are you still anticipating moving into it in August?

Kim McCaslin Schlieker said...

Hey girl, are you still out there? What's going on in your world? Just updated my blog, check it out..