Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Wesley!








How is it possible that my first born child is 8 years old!?! The years have gone by so fast, although I have made him promise that I will always be the most important girl in his life. (He said, "Well of course you will be Mom.") He is such a sweet boy, who loves his family, and has a real zest for life. I don't think I've ever seen a child with a bigger imagination! I still think of him as my baby, even though he has huge feet!!

We love you so much Wesley! You are growing into such a handsome, smart, funny, kind, generous, loving little man. But, do Mommy a favor and STOP growing up!!!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

He's really eight? HOW did that happen? That ages both of us, Kara.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Wesley! We still think of you as that little cutie that was only about 2 or 3 when you lived down the street from us in Hawaii. Now you're still a real handsome cutie, but much taller and growing up playing football already! Go get'em Tiger! Love The Neill Family, Patrick, Erin, Jack and Makena

Cara said...

Found you through Anglophile Football Fanatic.
Your son is very handsome, I like the picture collect through the years.
My oldest is only going to be two but I can't believe that happened so fast.

Erin Martinez said...

Happy Birthday, Wes. Can't believe I lived around the corner in Hawaii when you were born.

Speaking of Hawaii, we're headed back there for Mike's DH tour next June! Yay!

Kara, baby girl is being induced on August 20! Aaaaaaaaah!