Friday, August 22, 2008

What age to give a Pedicure

Most of you know how desperately I wanted a girl. I am very much a girl's girl and I needed a Protege. Praise the lord, (and Ben) that I got one! I am so eager to indoctrinate her in the ways of girlhood, but I want to make sure I am not rushing it either.
Whenever I get a pedicure, my mini me spots it immediately. She will squat down and point to my toes and say "Piddy Mommy piddy!" She is 21 months now and I want to paint her toes so badly. I found a cute "little girl pink" today at home, oops, I mean Target. Should I use it? I don't want her to look like a hoochie but it would make her so happy! She doesn't put her feet in her mouth anymore. Is she too young for a toe polish? Respond with a comment or answer in the poll.

3 comments:

Anglophile Football Fanatic said...

Go for it. I've seen girls younger than her with toes done.

Kim McCaslin Schlieker said...

You're never too young to be a girly girl!!! Paint, fingers and toes. Wear huge hairbows the size of her head. Wear puffy dresses and all the bling she can handle!!!

Mapes said...

DO IT, DO IT!! She's your GIRL for GOD'S SAKE! Paint her toes, put her in a tutu, have her don a giant hat, a feather boa and lots of costume jewelry, then you GIRLS go have the tea party of your lives! And then do it all over again tomorrow and then the day after that and the day after that.... :)