Thursday, October 23, 2008

October 24, 1998- October 24, 2008



Wow! We did it! 10 years!! When I think back of all we've accomplished, done, gone through, over the past 10 years, I am so humbled that someone so wonderful has chosen to put up with me!
To the most wonderful husband in the world: 10 years ago today we stood in front of the most important people in our lives and you promised to always love me, care for me, and move me all over the country! You have fulfilled every promise! Like every married couple we've had our ups and our downs, but you never wavered in your love for me. I don't know what I would do without you, you are my best friend above all else. Because of the love we have for each other, I have my 3 beautiful babies. Thank you for marrying me! I love you!

No comments: