Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Wesley, Wesley Jr & Wesley III

Every time I take my kids out in public somewhere, I get comments on how much they look alike. Really, it's quite bizarre. Looking at Brannon and Tierney is like looking at Wes when he was younger. When I take close up pictures of their faces, it's really hard to tell which child it is in the picture. I am going to have to get really good at labeling so I can tell them apart when we are old and gray! So, for fun, here it a picture of all of them in the tub. They have the same face and they all make the same facial expressions, it's hilarious!



On a separate note, Happy Birthday to my fellow AXO sistas!

Lezlee! I know I missed it on the 15th - I'm a bad friend. I was thinking of you throughout the day and I could never stop juggling the kids to get to the phone! After celebrating our birthdays together since 19- can you believe we're now on 32!!! We'll have to have a heck of a party next year! I love you! And, you have a beautiful Christmas card!

Holly- tomorrow's your day girl! I wish you tons of shopping, presents without Christmas paper, and an endless supply of hugs from that little boy! We'll have to go out soon and have our own tea party!

Remember girls, calories on your birthday do not count! Live it up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you had a fun party. I know Ben kept trying to juggle it & it just ended up on my b-day. 30 is so strange. At least I didn't have a house full of sick, like you did, poor gal.

I hope the King Christmas was rocking.