Wednesday, January 16, 2008

To sold or not to have sold?

That is the question!

We received an offer on our house on Monday! It was about $5k lower than where we wanted to be. So, on Tuesday we countered. It's now Wednesday, early evening, and we have heard nothing back! I am so nervous about this! Are we moving or not? Is my house off the market or not? Do we call the moving company or not? I am such and planner and so detail oriented that this i really really hard for me. I hate waiting. And I really hate this "game." I am trying to keep busy with "busy" work and every time the phone rings I am praying it's my realtor. AHHH! the Stress!!!

To Aunt Carrie: Happy Birthday yesterday. You are so loved and special to me! Thank you for being a fabulous Aunt!

And to the love of my life: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING! You are so good to me, the most generous and loving husband in the world. The kids and I wish we could be with you today and that you weren't out of town. I love you so so much! Hopefully you will get a great present today - finding out our house has sold!

No comments: