Thursday, March 17, 2011

Miss Me?

Oh my gosh, I'm back!!! I think I just needed a break for awhile. So much has happened to me in the last year and I needed time, time to think, time to be me! However, I realized that I missed blogging. I do think of it as not only a great way to keep up with our friends and family, but also to pass this along someday to my children. A sort of record of our family, if you will.
To recap, from previous posts: I ended up losing almost all the weight from my goals of last year. I guess that was the good thing about all those meds I was on this fall, my appetite was gone! I am still 10 pounds from my ultimate goal, but I am not beating myself up over it! I am a foodie first and foremost, so I refuse to starve myself!
So, check back from time to time. I look forward to regular postings, about whatever appeals to me! I will also post more about cooking: recipes, techniques, experiments, etc!
In addition, you guys are about to get blasted with info regarding our DVT/blood clot race on May 22nd! Please plan on coming, if you can! It will be a great day and more info will follow- very soon!
Wahoo! I'm back!

No comments: