Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I love my Dyson!

So, I bought a Dyson a few months ago because woot.com had one for half off. Best purchase I ever made!! It's really gross when you vacuum and you see how much stuff comes into that canister, but then you're glad it's in there and not in the carpet anymore. (I don't have a dirty house- in fact I am kinda a germ-a-phobe. I just have 3 kids, 2 cats and a dog whose sole purpose in life is to see how big of a mess they can make in the waking hours.) No, I am not getting paid for this little advertisement, I am just passing on the joy of my life which sadly, includes vacuum cleaners. I so need to get a life!

Happy Birthday Aunt Paula! You have a beautiful, kind soul and I wish for you the best year yet!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more. Not that I use it that often, but I do heart mine. So much so that I was just given the handheld for my b-day.

Unknown said...

And, you gotta help me come up with b-day bad things.