Sunday, November 25, 2007

My Poor Baby



It's been a long few days. Poor Brannon was very very sick. On Wednesday, our pediatrician had us take him to the hospital. After using the full body straight jacket (more painful for me I think than him) he had an IV for about 5 hours. He had some anti-nausea meds and 2 bags of fluids. 2 bags of fluids and he still didn't have a wet diaper! He has lost so much weight - all his bones are sticking out! Today is Sunday and this the first morning he woke up and we had our Brannon back!!! After 9 days of severe gastroenteritis, he finally ate some breakfast (a piece of french toast with homemade berry syrup!) I am going to try to plump him up again, hopefully it won't take long!

On a better note, Gig 'Em Aggies! That was an awesome game and a great win over the longhorns!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor B. You should have no problem getting him to fatten back up. I'm glad he's back to the land of the living.

And, that game. UGH. My brother and I were fuming. The only thing in life we seem to agree on is our mutual orange blood.