Monday, June 2, 2008

Cheap Wine of the Week (posted a couple of days late)

Well, there's no picture of the Cheap Wine of the Week because this wine is so cheap I guess it doesn't even have a website. I found this wine when I was in HEB on Friday and they were doing a wine tasting over in the gourmet cheese area. They were sampling a $5.89 bottle of wine and a $37 bottle of wine. I took a sample of both along with a taste of Aged Irish Cheddar Cheese (oh so good!) The cheap wine was "La Di Da" White Zinfandel. It was described as a fun, social, sipping wine. I liked it, I bought some, and it's perfect for a sipping on a summer afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds very good. I added you to my bloglines, so I'll know when you post. And, my site moved. I'm now at: anglophilefootballfanatic.com