Monday, June 2, 2008

"Here comes the bride...."


Yeah! I am so happy for my cousin Christy who got engaged this weekend! I don't have sisters so my aunts and cousins are very special to me! Christy is my closest in age female cousin. She's smart, beautiful, generous, kind and most importantly, Tierney's Godmother! Jacob finally popped the question and we are happy he will be part of our family. Congrats to both of you, we are so very happy for you!

All this wedding stuff these days is getting me in the mood to get married again. I don't think anyone will want a 32 year old- mini van driving- part time zookeeper- part time maid- part time chauffeur- mother of 3 so I guess I have to stick with the husband I have (sorry Ben!) When I brought to him that up for our 10 year anniversary (this October) that we could have another wedding, he told me to forget it-we have our hands full just planning birthday parties!

No comments: