Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ok, my babies are officially pervs....

On the heels of Brannon's penis gun, I am beginning to think my children have it out for me. We have an entertainment system in the van. Whenever we are taking any sort of trip that lasts more than 5 minutes, the boys always start in "Moooommmm, can we watch a movie?" Therefore, this truly was one of the first phrases Tierney said (she heard it so much.) As soon as we buckle her in the car seat, she asks too, only it sound like, "Mooommmmyyyyy ca we wach a boobie." Of course the first time we heard it, we about wet our pants laughing so hard. Then we just got used to it (although Wes still snickers.) Then we went to church last week. The nursery was closed so we had the kids with us (God help us.) Tierney does not know how to whisper- AT ALL. So, during the priest's homily, everyone is sitting of course, and she is standing on the pew next to me when she SHOUTS, "MOOOMMMMYYY I want a boobie." I wanted to just slither down to the floor.

On another note, Brannon has his tonsillectomy scheduled for Friday morning. Please keep the little guy in your prayers!

2 comments:

Kim McCaslin Schlieker said...

I'm telling you just check your ego and pride at the door when you have children. They can get you in the most awkward situations. Let me know who Brannon is doing!

Kim McCaslin Schlieker said...

or I can get myself in so much trouble.... Let me know HOW Brannon is doing!!! We will have that other conversation a little later in life!!